Chapter 10 - Peaceful Winterfest

2018. szeptember 5., szerda

Chapter 10 - Peaceful Winterfest



Don't be so self-satisfied, you didn't tell me about the newcomer! But really, I didn't get the purple notification about her pernancy, if I don't pay attention to her buffs I wouldn't know about it.


It seems that Alice likes the idea of the little sibling.


They work together on her homework. I'm thankful for the influence options what the Parenthood GP gives us.


The first and I think the last time when Alice uses the activity table, but she made a very cute winter craft.


Cake, cake everywhere! If they continue this we need the magical ice cream...


The Winterfest has officially arrived. I love this holiday in the life and in the game too but look at that evil look on Eddie's face. Maybe he not like this holiday as mus as I do.


They opened their present and this is improved Eddie's mood.


Our tree, perfectly fit for these goofballs :)


Freya cooked the grand meal.


In the end, the Winterfest was succesfull and happy for all of them.

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése