Chapter 7 - Life is good with together

2018. szeptember 3., hétfő

Chapter 7 - Life is good with together



Alice loves to do mess and I can't do anything just watch. This is so weird for me because I love to control my sims every single action and I always canceled their mess making actions.


Freya isn't a neat sim, she hates the cleaning so she made some ice cream and try to ignore what her daughter is doing.


She is so cute even when she is grumpy, I think, she doesn't like the peas. Well, you have to eat some healthy food too.


Just some photo of playing, I love this option in the sims 4.


Some flash cards, because Freya wished for it, and the little lady needs to learn new things.


They've been living in this house for a few days when I discover this little garden with many interesting sliced plants. Freya immediately started gardening because this is a good income.


A new mini-holiday, so Freya starts the next chapter in the town because she needs a free night.

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése