Chapter 12 - Dancing through the life

2018. szeptember 6., csütörtök

Chapter 12 - Dancing through the life



Dancing screenies of Freya because the sim's dancing is hilarious.


I chose the perfect date for their wedding but when I wanted to plan it I realized that they are still just boyfriend and girlfriend so Freya asked the big question without any romantic aura, but this is worked so...


A cute father-daughter screenie.


She is not too happy about the wedding, but her dress is adorable.



Wedding screenshots


I did not invite many guests. There are two reasons for this: 1. Big parties are hard, especially if you can control just one sim. 2. They didn't know too many people.


Selfie of the newlyweds.


A sad news to the end, I'm so sorry Freya!

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése