Chapter 13 - Father-Daughter Relationship

2018. szeptember 6., csütörtök

Chapter 13 - Father-Daughter Relationship



I always forget to take care of the garden, so if I remember, then Freya has much work with it.


Good, I already missed the mess, thank you, Alice, to remember me to how beautiful is this.


Freya worked on her aspiration, she had to talk with 5 people of the grilled cheese. The miss Randomlady love this subject.


Finally, they used the swing, a few sim weeks after I bought it for them.


Shingo came over to his daughter so they started to play with the dollhouse.


This picture shows their relationship perfectly. Their relationship is so fragile but still strong. They almost never talk to each other but they still friends. This isn't Shingo's fault, he always calls her to go somewhere but because I can't control Alice I can't accept these offers.


Congrats Alice!


I can't control them so I just watch how Ana eat what others left in the street. Eddie not do anything with this and still one hour until Freya come home from work. Nerve-wracking.


Freya came home and instead of put her to sleep (as I said to her) they started to play. I don't know what can I say...

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése