Chapter 14 - Sadness and Happiness

2018. szeptember 7., péntek

Chapter 14 - Sadness and Happiness



Flower fest and Flower Bunny! Yay! This bunny is sooo cute.


Congratulations, Freya! I'm so proud of you!


Some mess...


And some cleaning.


Freya's friend died so she is sad, and when she is sad she paints a sad painting. This looks good and because we don't need the money much I keep it.


Happy Birthday, Alice! She became cheerful, just like her mother and dream of a Big, Happy Family.


Happy birthday you too, Anabelle! Yup, their birthday is on the same day because they both were born on friday. Ana became Artistic Prodigy (I think this is a family tradition already) and her trait is Music Lover.


Freya wished to have another kid, so I decided to give it a try, maybe a boy this time.


Nope, didn't work :( 


Alice's first project as a teen and she is still full of confidence about it. Something never changes.


Uni's new best friend.


The sisters together, I love them! I would have been happy to have a boy, but I'm grateful for the girls too.

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése