Chapter 20 - The Limit is the Sky

2018. szeptember 10., hétfő

Chapter 20 - The Limit is the Sky



He has a comfy bed in the upstairs but he wants to use his daughter's bed. I don't even want to ask already.

Congratulations, Ana!


Some more water fun, they love the water slide, me too because I can take amazing pictures of them.


I'm sorry Freya but you don't have time for rest or anything else, your time is slowly reaching the end.


The finished rocketship.


Goodbye, Freya! I hope you come back in one piece.


We had to rush in the end but we managed to finish her aspiration :)


The birthday season is starting now, first Eddie became old.


A grilled cheese painting. This is beautiful Freya, I think, or what...


Alice had a mood swing so she got her revenge but still angry and smelly.


The drama of the destroyed project. 

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése