Chapter 21 - The New Begins with a Goodbye

2018. szeptember 10., hétfő

Chapter 21 - The New Begins with a Goodbye



The first birthday in this chapter, Freya became old and we gonna lose her :(


Ana maxed out the creativity skill. Congrats, Ana!


Look how adorable they are.


Another homework picture of Ana, she is so hard-working, I'm proud of her.


It seemed painful, are you okay, Alice?


Yay, one very big achievement in this generation, I'm so happy about it :D


Alice became a young adult, she is outgoing now. I never played with this trait, I'm curious about it.


Ana became a teen, she got the neat trait, perfectly fit for her hard-working personality.


A typical teen, she didn't do anything but already tired. (Btw, the hair is her choice and I love it so I let it, her style is pretty good).


One last hug before Alice becomes the next torch holder. It is happy and sad at the time :(:

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése