Chapter 29 - Fire! FIRE!!

2018. szeptember 15., szombat

Chapter 29 - Fire! FIRE!!



The first day with the toddler Odette. I feel that this look is the silence before the storm.


As you see the food changed before her, because she threw away the animal crackers. I hope she gonna eat her sandwich.


This day not starting well... I bought for them a washing machine with a dryer and when the maid has arrived he burned the house.


Alice darling, you are our heir, please don't stand in the flames, if you die what we gonna do?


In the end, Alice saved the day.


Poor little girl, she doesn't understand what happened.


Aaand again! I can't believe it! Now I have to decide that I gonna sell the dryer and the washing machine or fire the maid... maybe both.


This is a hard day for my both baby. I was angry so I sold every washing item, also the washing tub.


A sad ending to a difficult day. Anabelle became a young adult, she gets the romantic trait and she had to move out. I hope she will find the true love and the happiness in the life. Goodbye, Alice!

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése