Chapter 30 - The Much Needed Drama

2018. szeptember 15., szombat

Chapter 30 - The Much Needed Drama



We start this chapter with a good news: the second baby is on the way! I can't wait, I hope we finally gonna get a boy.


The cooking isn't Alice's strength, the result was poor and awful.


When Pari saw her love's misery in the kitchen she decided to help her and made some franks&beans at the grill.


One pregnancy photo, because there is no sims blog without grumpy pregnancy photos, but I can understand why this is kinda fun to watch your sims when they pregnant.


Alice, darling, not so bad your life is. But she is still as dramatic as she was in her childhood.


A little teaching with the flash cards because Odette cried for it (I don't know if she sees anything through the door...)


Oh, there is! We will raise the next drama queen!


At least She is eating peacefully now.


I know there is a thunderstorm, Alice and I'm sorry but this is your garden and you have to care for it.

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése