Chapter 31 - Live and Let Live

2018. szeptember 16., vasárnap

Chapter 31 - Live and Let Live



Alice reading a toddler book for Odette because this is necessary for her aspiration. I love that look what Odette give to her mother.


Um... Anabelle... you already not live here and not this is what we let you come over.


But if she is already here Alice decided to share the good news... well, she doesn't seem happy about it. Thanks, Ana for your support.


Ooooh, it's snowing. This is the first time in Oasis Springs. I kinda miss the snowy winterfests from my babies life.


Bad, bad Kitty!


Another hard morning with our not officially fussy toddler. I already don't know why she is angry.


Pari started to teach her to talk. This is so cute.


Maybe Odette wants to be a superhero in the future because she plays with that toy a lot of times.


I love the fact that Odette isn't grumpy when she is with her mommy.

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése