Chapter 32 - Secret Test

2018. szeptember 16., vasárnap

Chapter 32 - Secret Test



Look how happy the little miss gardener is because she can go to work instead of working from home. Yes, in this chapter she left behind her family and we gonna see if Pari can take care of Odette or our little toddler gonna gets taken away. I'm so worried now.


Pari started the day with the water slide and after that, she told Bullet that Alice left them behind.


Some dancing and fun before Odette are wake up. I'm ready to call Alice back home early if things turn bad.


Odette woke up to need a bath and Pari immediately went to the bathroom with her. Good so far.


After the bath, she got her breakfast what Pari waited and talked with her. After the breakfast, she let her out. Very-very good start.


W...Wait! Where are you going, Pari?


Oh, I understand. You left your toddler all alone in the house and came here to play with the smelly leaf pile. After a very good start, you got a big, bold F, you failed! But now I'm already a little more relaxed because she is taken care of Odette's needs and just after that left her alone.


Welcome back, Alice! Don't worry you still have a daughter and a (future)wife in one piece.


Yay, yay!! The baby is coming! The baby is coming! (I hope just a baby and not babies.)


Let me introduce you Olivia, Alice's new baby. (Yes, another girl, and I'm glad for her but I want one boy too so Alice and Pari will try until Alice giving birth to a baby boy.)

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése