Chapter 4 - Irresponsible Decisions

2018. szeptember 2., vasárnap

Chapter 4 - Irresponsible Decisions




A sad screenshot about Freya because Jacques died. They talked once and now she is very sad. Unbelievable.



After a sad message, Shingo called her and they travel to a cafe together. They chatted normally but suddenly they started flirting. Freya isn't going out with Eddie yet so I decided to let them and watch what happens.




They got their first kiss and Shingo didn't refuse Freya, so their romantic bar started to grow fast.



Uh, somehow I feel this not was a good idea. After this Shingo went home.




This is Spooky day so Freya rummage for some decoration and we get this. I never thought I want this item in my game but now I absolutely want this, this looks so cute and awesome, we gonna keep it.




Right in front of the house, there is a food stall, Freya love to go there, drink or eat something and meet some new people.




Burn, Burn, BURN you smelly leaf file, burn with my responsibility to choose between two good men.




Opps, it looks like we gonna choose the unexpected third option.
(The kid's dad is Shingo thanks to the risky woohoo mod.)

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése