Chapter 38 - ...Make it Double

2018. szeptember 22., szombat

Chapter 38 - ...Make it Double



Delicious ice cream few hours before giving birth.


When it's started this was Alice's reaction... sad face... nothing more.


I know it's important to teach the child but really this is the perfect time for this?


A little dancing because everything is more important than giving birth.


It's finally really starting, I'm so excited!


Yes! I'm proud of you Alice! Finally!


Do you remember the adoption was one goal what I set out when I started the second generation? I decided that I now adopt that child because one toddler at the time isn't enough big challenge (this isn't true... but I didn't want to take care of a toddler two more times, so we gonna do this now at once).


So everybody, meet with Oliver and Owen Preston (I'm not gonna tell you which boy is the adopted one).


Olivia's first meeting with her new brothers.


At the end, we got two totally different reactions from the girls.

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése