Chapter 39 - Fearful Future

2018. szeptember 23., vasárnap

Chapter 39 - Fearful Future



She is still so happy because she doesn't know what awaits her...


Pre-parental panic... Pari you six hours late...


Her first meeting with her children. She is also happy...still.


Odette wants to be a good big sister so she do her homework every day.


And work on her school project when she can.


And because of this, we can see the result. Congratulations, Odette!


After the first day with two baby and a toddler, Alice isn't that happy as she was at the beginning. I start to feel that she isn't happy with her life (I can understand she is so busy all the time, I not really let her relax).


This picture perfectly shows my feelings, this is madness, all of my sims want to die, all their need is red and I can't do anything with this.


After a few hellish days the birthday marathon starts and with this, the dark future begins with two toddlers.


First, there is a picture of the toddler Owen, he became silly.


The second one is Oliver, who is independent.


And in the end, I want to show you Olivia who get the Social Butterfly aspiration and the gloomy trait (what doesn't seem in the picture).

0 megjegyzés :

Megjegyzés küldése